Friday, January 16, 2009

Blah blah blah blah!


Here's a cute pic of our family from Christmas to start things off in a good way!
It's Friday morning and I want to do something....but am feeling very lazy! I want to go for a walk with Alex, want to catch up with friends, need to do grocery shopping....but gosh darn I'm feeling lazy! Yesterday we stayed home all day and I watched some Sex and the City episodes. Alex likes them because there is a baby in it at the moment, little Brady. Alex is so adorable but so naughty at times. He is just loving kicking me at the moment and I am not putting up with him. He has had a few smacks on the bot.


I half feel like loading up the car and coming over to Finley.....but I can't get in touch with mum and dad so I'm not sure if they're there or not. I really need to get back in a routine but am a bit blah....My gym membership ran out yesterday and I should rejoin somewhere, but I don't know where.....Maybe I'll just get a 10 visit pass and see how I go. I haven't been eating the best lately but have decided to give myself a break and just try to develop better eating habits. I think I have lost a little bit of weight but can't be sure. I am drinking Coke Zero and soon I'm going to be fully caffinated and ready to roooooooooollllllllllll!


Hope everyone has a fantabulous day.....I am off to get my butt into gear!


No comments: