Friday, January 4, 2008

My first Blog entry!

Hi everyone out there in blog-land.....I have my own blog now. This is either going to go one of two ways.....first, I will become fully addicted to blogging and post way too much stuff on my blog.....or second....I will set this thing up and post in it once or twice before I avoid it totally.

I'm sitting here in my pyjamas, with little Alex toddling around the place.....I am trying to get up the motivation to get both of us showered and dressed. I think I will go for a walk downtown......to the beautiful surrounds of Finley. I have to go to the chemist (how exciting!) and I may even go completely mad and buy some nappies and bonjela while I am down there.

I got an Ipod from my lovely husband for christmas and I'm trying to make time to sit down and load songs onto it. It is harder than it seems, cause when Alex is awake, all he wants to do is pull the cord out of the computer...and when he's asleep all I want to do is veg out in front of a good book, or the tv, or both!

Alex got his first haircut yesterday by the lovely Bronnie, a number 4 all over. So cute, he looks like a real little boy now instead of a baby.

No comments: